Open the country page using the Geographical tree at the bottom left-hand side of the page.
These are some of the lists you can produce from each country page:
- A complete list of all species present in the selected country. This is the default list you will see.
- A list of species previously checked that are present in the selected country (Checked: True). Please note that this does not mean you have seen the species in this country (the check flag is not associated with any country).
- A list of species without check mark that are present in the selected country (Checked: False).
- A list filtered by conservation status (select the Conservation status you are interested in, for example, Endangered and Critically Endangered).
- A list filtered by status of the species in a specific country: regular, endemic, vagrant or introduced (select the Status in country you are interested in).
The penultimate column of the table shows the conservation status and is indicated as follows: