My Birding, the HBW Alive bird sighting recording tool, has lots of great advantages. You can:
- Save and manage all your bird records, adding personal notes, dates, maps and more.
- Get Trip reports, statistics, graphs and maps of your bird sightings.
- Print out your personalized checklist with just a few clicks.
- Import sightings from other sources like eBird or your own Excel sheets.
In My Birding, bird recordings are organized as bird sightings that are grouped into Birdlists, and Birdlists can be grouped into Trips.
To help you plan your next birding trips and decide on the best countries to visit, we have created several World maps.
The printable checklist is a feature that all HBW Alive subscribers can use to produce a species list for a specific territory fully customized to one’s personal needs.
News on My Birding
21 Jun 2018 - 12:03
A few months back we explained to you the importance of adding markers to your Birdlists, which georeferences your data,... read more
9 Oct 2017 - 16:56
For subscribers using My Birding, remember that for each of your Birdlists you can place a marker on the world map, which... read more
My printable checklist
- 1 Select a country from the Geographical filter (horizontal bar at the top the page).
2Customize your content and print (or download as Excel or Word)!
*Table limited to 2000 rendered rows.*For more control of the content to print, use the "Print preview" feature of your browser.
Last created sighting on My Birding
1 Eurasian Treecreeper (Certhia familiaris) observed in Germany on 31 Oct 2019
1 month 1 day ago